I think it really depends on which CS person you get to speak to. So many of them don't even know as much as we do about what's going on with AG. When I called for my Imagine, the rep didn't even know which magazine I was talking about at first, then she said it was only sent to select people and I couldn't sign up for it, but I just stayed on the line while she kept saying "hold on a sec...maybe I can do something here...hold on....let me see something..." And finally she figured out herself that she could sign me up for it and I hardly had to say anything. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I would just keep calling until you get a rep that will sign you up for it - it can be done!

And if you really don't want a year of the AG magazine, I would explain to the rep that it was really Imagine you wanted and ask them to cancel it. I'm sure they would do it for you.